Ms.Sarbjeet kaur Johal
- BIO -DATA Part-I-General Information
- SARBJEET KAUR JOHAL
- Date of Birth 13-03-1983
- Present Designation Assistant Professor in Economics at GCCBA-42 Chandigarh.
- Residential Address #B48/243 Sundernagar Batala.
- Office Address Govt. College of Commerce and
Business Administration, Sector-42,
- Phone No. (Off)…0172-2676670.
- E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-II- Specific Information
- Academic qualification
|Professional Experience :|
|Designation||Name of employer||Date of|
|Lecturer in Economics||B.V.N college fatehgarh churian,GSP||01-07-2007||28.02.2009|
|Lecturer in Economics||Shanti Devi Arya Mehila college Dinanagar.||06-07-2009||28-02-2010|
|Lecturer in Economics||PGGCG-46 Chandigarh||19.08.2010||7.07.2011|
|Lecturer in Economics||GCCBA-42Chandigarh||7.07.2011||Till date|
Professional experience: PG Classes (in years) :one :
UG Classes (in Years) about 8
Core professional Strength
- Micro Economics b)Q.T C)Development Economics
Papers Presented and Published
- Paper Published in International journal of scientific research entitled as “Green Entrepreneurship“.
- Presented Paper in National seminar on “Global financial crisis” at Govt. college sec-46 on 20th November 2010.
- Presented and Published a paper on “Emotional Intelligence and Relationship Management” at National Conference held at Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector – 42, Chandigarh on 20th February, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Economic Development and Kashmir” at National Conference held at Post Graduate Government College, Sector – 11, Chandigarh on 1st March, 2014.
- Published a paper in “Global journals” in March 2015 entitled as “Female Consumerism(impulsive buying”)
- Attended a workshop on 12 Feb 2015 at Panjab University on “Research Paper writing skills”
- Published a paper in “International journal of Economics and Research” entitled as ” Fiscal Policy -A Review”.
- Presented a paper in “International conference at “Guru Granth Sahib world university ” fatehgarh sahib” at “value creation and sustainable development “
Key Responsibilities at College level
- Member of college literary society.
- Member college youth festival committee.
- Member college cleanliness committee
- Member College Drug awareness society
- Member Gender Sensitization society.
- Class co-coordinator of B Com-III section A for last three years.
- Admission committee member for B.COM-II AND B.COM-III
- Received gold medal from GNDU Amritsar at post graduate level in May 2006.
- cleared UGC in December 2006 and May 2007.